Cove Garden Nursery Opening Times
We are remaining open while we can do so. However, we are implementing additional measures to ensure the safety and health of our staff and customers.
- We ask first that if you have ANY of the symptoms of Covid-19 that you stay away from the nursery for 14 days. These include persistent cough, fever, headache, loss of taste & smell.
- Please stay away from the Nursery if you are in a vulnerable group as defined by Public Health England.
- Please wash your hands or sanitise prior to entering and on leaving the Nursery site. There is a washroom at the carpark end of the Glasshouse.
- Please use contactless payment where possible. Our till and card machines are sanitised at regular intervals throughout the day but contactless is best.
- Please keep a minimum of 2 meters distance from other customers and staff.
- Face coverings are required in all covered areas and must be worn unless you have a valid exclusion as defined in government guidelines.
- Please do not enter the shop while other customers are at the till area.
- All our door handles are being sanitised regularly throughout the day, but please avoid touching where practical.
If you have self-isolated due to concerns about Covid-19 then we may be able to help with local deliveries of Composts, Plants, Seeds etc. Please keep watch our Facebook, Twitter and Web Blog for details.
You can always contact us on 01398 331946
or email email@example.com
Thank you for your co-operation and hopefully we can all get through this.
Keep Calm and Prepare for Gardening!
9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday (including Bank Holidays)
10am to 4pm Sundays
Closed over Christmas & New Year from 25th December to the 2nd of January.
No Dogs Allowed On Site (With the exception of Guide, Assistance and Support Dogs).
Check our Facebook page for any special opening times or events